Downtown Long Beach Bike Rentals
We rent single speeds, E-bikes, mountain bikes, and more!
Are you visiting the Long Beach area and leaving your bike at home? Are you looking for a relaxing afternoon rolling along the miles of beach front paths? Whatever brings you to Long Beach, we can help get you moving! We have a robust fleet of bicycles, skates, and stand up paddle boards across multiple locations for you to rent. Looking for beach cruisers or roller skates? Check out our Beach Rental locations. Interested in trying out a full suspension mountain bike or E-Hybrid? Take a peek at our DTLB inventory. Online rental reservations must be booked 24 hours in advance. For availability within 24 hours, give us a call at (562) 436-2453 ext. 1 and we’ll do our best to help you out!
Please read all disclosures below before completing your rental.
Rental Add Ons
• Helmets and locks are provided free of charge with every bicycle rental.
• Flat repair kits will be provided upon request.
• Our DTLB location closes at 5:00pm. Late drop offs are not accepted, sorry.
Waiver & Liability Release
This is a legally binding Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue (collectively, “Release”), made voluntarily by me, the undersigned Renter, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns (hereinafter collectively, “Renter,” “I” or “me”, which term shall also include Renter’s parents or guardians, if Renter is under 18 years of age) to Pedal Movement
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I understand and accept that renting this bicycle and participating in biking exposes me to many hazards and entail unavoidable risk of death, personal injury (including but not limited to severe spinal or head injury, falling, collision with vehicles, striking obstructions or other person, unsafe speed for travel conditions, equipment failure, and weather conditions including temperature exposure) and loss of or damage to property, I also understand I should be in good physical health to participate in bicycling. I choose to participate in bicycling in spite of these risks and hereby assume all risk of injury or loss of life to myself and loss of or damage to property arising out of renting this bicycle and participating in bicycling. I understand the inherent risk involved in using this equipment; accept full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury, which may result.
THEFT/LOSS/NON RETURN & DAMAGE OF BICYCLES: I understand and agree that should bike and/or accessories be lost or stolen while it is in my possession, Pedal Movement will automatically charge my debit/credit card used at the point of sale for the full retail value of the rent bike and accessories accepted into my care. I understand or agree that Pedal Movement will process this transaction. The transaction will take place no sooner than 24 hours after the bike reported missing. I understand and shall be responsible for any damage caused to the bicycle during the rental period, returning the bike clean and in the same condition as it was in when given to me, excepting ordinary wear and tear. I understand and agree that Pedal Movement will automatically charge my debit/credit card used at the point of sale for the full amount of damages caused during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees if applicable.
WAIVER AND RELEASE: In consideration of my rental, I specifically release and discharge Pedal Movement and its affiliates, officer, agents, and employees from any and all liability or claims for injury, illness, death or loss of or damage to property which I may suffer while renting this bicycle and participating in bicycling. In signing this document, I fully recognize that if bicycling, I will have no right to make a claim or file lawsuit and against Bikestation, Pedal Movement LLC or its affiliate, officer, agent or employees, even if they negligently cause my injury, illness, death or damage.
• I realize the importance of wearing a helmet. If I do not wear a helmet I am doing so at my own will.
• I realize the importance of using a lock. If I do not use a lock I am doing so at my own will.
• I understand that this activity may result in severe injury, including but not limited to spinal or head injury.
• I understand that this activity may result in hazards posed by other bicycles and traffic or road conditions.
• I agree and understand that a rental deposit via cash or credit/debit card authorization hold will be placed on my credit/debit card until my rental is brought back and inspected.
• I agree and understand that should the bike and/or accessories be lost or stolen while it is in my possession, Pedal Movement will automatically charge my debit/credit card used at the point of sale for the full retail value of the rental and/or any lost or stolen accessories accepted into my care.
• Flat repair kits will be provided upon request, and it is the renters responsibility to understand that Pedal Movement does not provide any on the road service or repairs.
• Staff has answered any questions I have asked.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULD NOT AND MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY IF I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.